skip to main | skip to sidebar

ExpressionAfter30th

After 30 years, I always want to express sometings, which is music,drawing,writing and dancing like B-Boys about everythings. I believe that people will be as they wish.. But How about war,car-accident? I fear about recent Lebanon. I fear because that Innocent childeren will die like my babys...

일요일, 8월 20, 2006

Yesterday, I finish reading a novel ,"Am I blue?" , which is for homosexual people. This book is a very good and later I will be read my daughter, son for their identity and for understanding a different people who we think.
작성자: BeeAhn 시간: 5:40 오후

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

최근 게시물 이전 게시물 홈
피드 구독하기: 댓글 (Atom)

블로그 보관함

  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  11월 (7)
    • ►  7월 (6)
    • ►  4월 (3)
    • ►  3월 (6)
    • ►  2월 (3)
    • ►  1월 (3)
  • ▼  2006 (32)
    • ►  12월 (1)
    • ►  11월 (2)
    • ►  10월 (7)
    • ►  9월 (16)
    • ▼  8월 (6)
      • Well,I am working for night, actually, I see my co...
      • Yesterday, I finish reading a novel ,"Am I blue?" ...
      • Always when I see over the window by my right side...
      • Recently, Occasionally, I saw "Expression marionet...
      • Today, I listen to radio of MBC's FM4U, suddenly I...
      • I am a programmer and now am sitting my chair for ...

프로필

BeeAhn
전체 프로필 보기