Here,Seoul, I am a wife of one man, mother of two kids ,daughter of some old woman and man, law-in-daughter of some woman. And I am a old friend of my favorite friend,"E", a senior of my loving junior,"C","D" and employee of my company. But I am a lonely feeling sometimes. Recently I am too. When I say a word at my husband with MSN Messenger, I feel that he doesn't understand me , my life style , rights and faults. He doesn't believe me. He thinks that I hurt his and his mother's heart.
I need a friend that she listens to me and agrees my words. But My favorite friend was a far far away.My favorite junior was very busy and has no time to meet me.
I am a lonely woman. I am a wife whose busband doesn't believe her words .
I need a friend to talk to me... Uhmm I must work now.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기