일요일, 4월 08, 2007


This flower's name is "Korean Mindulle". I like it very much and I attach at my blog. ^*^.
From today, I study an english again. This course is for Begining people like me.It's name is "Pre-Jump1". Today I learn "Be". "I am","You are","She-He is"..... Grammer is very easy but I speak it in my heart, it is difficult and I am not used of it. "Hello? How are you ?" I am used of them because I speak it very much at my middle school. I wll speak "I am" "You are" "She is" "He is".... repeat and repeat... Someday I will talk to foreigner like friend each other. and I will speak very hardly.
Last Friday, I read about "Changing fate, Where is she ?" at Joins.com. It was about one adopt her self.I feel that I must do something for her. I don't know why and how.. But Some fate lead me at her. I must do something now...
I write one letter at my companion ,Our company. I wait for her reply.

댓글 없음: