수요일, 10월 18, 2006

Until yesterday I finish reading a book "My Life With the Chimpanzees"written by "Jane Goodal". That book was very exciting and interesting. I admire her very much. She is very courage woman. She has been a dream that somedays she would go into jungle at Africa for seeing and observing animals. Instead of not give up her dream , she has had a very hard work for solving current problem. She told us that if people did not give up their dream, somedays they will achieve it. ... In front of my desk, I attach her face of searching WebSite.

From Today, now I read a book "Mein langer Lauf zu mir selbst" meaning "I am running" written by "Joschka Fischer". He is a Foreign minister at Germany. He was a 116kg weight but after running for a year, he is a 75 kg weight.. now I am reading about his running and mind..

Time to work now.... Lalalalala

댓글 1개:

익명 :

Hi...
At last, I make the first comment for your blog...
Congratulations, You finished the book, "My life with the Chimpanzees". I think Goodal is a very happy woman. Because, she overcomed some obstacles, and she lives the life, she dreamed.
So, cheer up...
If you have difficulties Now...? Then, Thanks God...These hindrances make you stronger, if you conquer...
Otherwise, You don't have any difficulties Now...?
Then,be tense and prepare for future difficulties...
Because, God loves you...And, want you be stronger than Now...