skip to main | skip to sidebar

ExpressionAfter30th

After 30 years, I always want to express sometings, which is music,drawing,writing and dancing like B-Boys about everythings. I believe that people will be as they wish.. But How about war,car-accident? I fear about recent Lebanon. I fear because that Innocent childeren will die like my babys...

목요일, 10월 19, 2006

Yesterday,In my blog, my daring husband wrote a comment in it. I think that I get a friend and loving husband, I admire him... He is very handsome ,warm heart,and smart head. No one that more lucky me .... I am happy now..

Time to work because today I have a lot of works.
작성자: BeeAhn 시간: 9:35 오후

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

최근 게시물 이전 게시물 홈
피드 구독하기: 댓글 (Atom)

블로그 보관함

  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  11월 (7)
    • ►  7월 (6)
    • ►  4월 (3)
    • ►  3월 (6)
    • ►  2월 (3)
    • ►  1월 (3)
  • ▼  2006 (32)
    • ►  12월 (1)
    • ►  11월 (2)
    • ▼  10월 (7)
      • From today, I will work very hardly, and I think t...
      • Yesterday,In my blog, my daring husband wrote a c...
      • Until yesterday I finish reading a book "My Life W...
      • This Friday I must get a test for my English task....
      • Recently, I didnot write in English at here becaus...
      • LaLaLaLaToday, early in ther morning, I went to th...
      • Dear My friends..I am very sick because of eyes-ac...
    • ►  9월 (16)
    • ►  8월 (6)

프로필

BeeAhn
전체 프로필 보기