화요일, 1월 16, 2007

After Last Tuesday, I have been lost pounds my weight, for calling "Diet". I have eaten 2/3 amount lunch a day,1/2 dinner, I always eat my breakfast. I didn't eat anything between meals. I drink only one coffee a day,I always drink green tea all day.My Trainer is a junior of our department,Information Administrator Departmemt of B Company.His name is B. He lost pounds his weight about 10 kg for six-month at Last years. His body is good. He always tells me "You must do a diet. Be slim Please!!!" Whenever I eat another cookies,, He found me and He took my money 2000 won for one time. From now on, I paid one time...

It was short time the I ate my lunch today, But I am hungry now...

댓글 1개:

익명 :

It is great!
I can't even try this due to my laziness. Here is a tip for you. Normally people use the expression "lost pounds" rather than "decrease".
Good luck on your journey!