skip to main | skip to sidebar

ExpressionAfter30th

After 30 years, I always want to express sometings, which is music,drawing,writing and dancing like B-Boys about everythings. I believe that people will be as they wish.. But How about war,car-accident? I fear about recent Lebanon. I fear because that Innocent childeren will die like my babys...

월요일, 3월 12, 2007

I am too sleepy to work at all. Lastdays I didnot sleep because that I must attach a name-sticker at our daughter,our son. I cannot open my eyes because of it closing automatically.....
작성자: BeeAhn 시간: 6:38 오후

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

최근 게시물 이전 게시물 홈
피드 구독하기: 댓글 (Atom)

블로그 보관함

  • ▼  2007 (28)
    • ►  11월 (7)
    • ►  7월 (6)
    • ►  4월 (3)
    • ▼  3월 (6)
      • How to use well to a Blog At Online Papers? I copi...
      • Now, I finish my english test. I lost a several . ...
      • Today,I will meet with "Ana" and we will study abo...
      • Yesterday, I finished reading a book which of titl...
      • I am too sleepy to work at all. Lastdays I didnot ...
      • Recently, I has been lazy my programming skill an...
    • ►  2월 (3)
    • ►  1월 (3)
  • ►  2006 (32)
    • ►  12월 (1)
    • ►  11월 (2)
    • ►  10월 (7)
    • ►  9월 (16)
    • ►  8월 (6)

프로필

BeeAhn
전체 프로필 보기