Yesterday, I finished reading a book which of title is "If you are happy of studing,It is a play not a work". The writer is a mother who teach a Korean,English,Chinese at her little son. She speaks of a sensitive seeing a kids more than choosing a teaching book. She speaks of a various same level book more than high level book.How wonderfull ~~~~ I think that I hope earlier reading that book. But Now I will start seeing a sensive seeing my daughter.
I will buy a video "Pat and Mat" which my daughter likes very much. I will buy it but more new something which my daughter does not see it , and she will wonder about it and listen their english words.I will listen it like her.
Wow I am happy about it because that I am more stronger at scheduling something than not.
Time to work now....
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기