Hi, Long time no see ~~~~
In recent days,exactly from this month, I am called by "Emma" every Monday,Wednesday,Friday. Always that time which was called by "Emma", at 7:20 AM, I embrassed ," Be called or no to be" But always I was called at any time until today.
Last Monday's topic was about "Movie". About five question about it, Emma and I talked to each other. I told that my favorite movie is "Dying yong", The actress was "Julia Roberts". I told her that story which man was very very sick and woman was nursing for hime and two falled in love each other....happy ending..
Today's topic is about "Music". Emma asked a question "my favorite music" I like Jazz,Korean pop song and I told her that when I was a yong in middle school, I listend to the English pop song . That song which I listend to is Airsupply's "Make love out of nothing at all" . She told me to sing that song. and I did it . But few minutes late she told me to finish it. ... I like to talk to her. but Is she know it ? In fact, she didn't understand my words and sentence . But she didn't open it..
Next time;s topic will be about "Friendship" and I will prepare for it in this paper..
Q : Do you think what makes people to be a friend?
A : I think it is same thinking..Same thinking is that one's favorite something is , the other's is too, example, One likes to read a book , the other likes too, and One likes to same part of one movie, the other 's favorite part is too.and At accident, example one is very angry about his senior's wrong, the other understand it because he angries as he does. Same thinking or Not same but understand is very important for me to make a friend.
Q : To keep the friendship what were the important things we should remeber?
A : In cases for me, whenver I think of my friend, I call her. And I pray her when I sleep at night sometimes. It makes me to keep he and I. "Long time no see" is not for me. Yes,She and I don't mee together. But I feel her and I keepng.
Q : Do you have any friends you can call as your best friend? Then How does he or she become your best friend?
A : Yes,Of course. I have three best friend. Two is woman and their age is same as me, One is man, he is junior. Eun-kyong and I met in our university. She is very smart and warm heart I like her very much. Eun-mi is my middle school and high school friend. She is very short person but Big Big heart. I feel that she is like my old sister. I like her big heart as same as ocean..And the Last,Yong-Taek
is like my yong brother When I was a second year at university, I met him at first. He was biger than me but cute and smart. I like her passion and warm heart .
Q : Do you think men and women can be a friend?
A : yes, Of course. I think it is possible .I have a boy friend as you know, Yong-Taek.
Q : Do you think you can die for your friends ? If yes, tell me about him or her and what makes you to think that ?
A : No, I have my family, husband,kids,parents. I love my friend but My life is beyond my family not my friend. Without me, My family, like my baby, It will be difficult for them to live their life. And I and my best friend must not die for their family not friend. Not death, I think that Only my best friend,understand me real and deep. I do too...
Next Topic is very difficult for me to write answer...
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기