목요일, 7월 26, 2007

Hahaha, I like to talk to Emma, She is very kind and I think she is warm heart. Even though my pronunciation is very ugly and she don't understand it but she listen to my words carefully. In fact, Time which she and I have conversation is 7:20 AM, that time is very early for me to wake up. Almost when she calls me, I was called very sleepy.. I am so sorry her about that.
At Next time, I will wake earlier than that time.

Next Topic is "First love"

Question is follows :

Q : Do you remember your first love ?
A : I think my husband is first love. When I was a child, I was timid and no one found me. When I was a middle school, My school was only girl. I was a popular for her because I was like boy, Like "Coffee Prince"Drama's EunChang,Actress but like boy , At every monday,Tuesday, are watche at MBC.I was From a high school to University, I was same like middle school too, My clothes and hair style was a boy. I always wear Short hair and T-Shirt,Jean.And I went From Jinsu To Seoul when I was 26 years old. I don' know anyone and It was very comfort form to be alone. No one touch me about my wears,hair style. It was exciting for me to see "Stylish woman" Seoul. I awake about fashion, hair style even though my body don't follow my mind. I met my husband and fall in love each other. More exactly, We met a friend, a few years later, we met lovers.

Q : Why do you think that was a first love?
A : Because, I don't think seriously until I met my husband and No one don't tell me that I like you or I love you..May be they think I am a boy or boy friend or just good friend. I do too

Q : What did you feel when you realized your first love was ended ?
A : Not yet I don't realize my love's ending

Q : After you were separated with your first lover did you believe there would be other chance to fall in love with sometime later ? Then did you meet some other people who you loved with after the first love?
A : Not yet I don't meet anyone because I don't separated my first lover?

댓글 없음: