목요일, 7월 05, 2007

Tommorrow, I will be called by "Emma" at 7:20 AM.Today, she calls me about a Topic, she tells me that she sends it to me with e-mail.And I get it. Now, I answer about that questions

That topic(question) and my own answers Follow :

1) [question]When was the last time that you took your vacation?
>>[answer]:
I think It was last November. At that time, I went to Jinju City, my home town. I and my husband met my two best friends.One is my high school best friend, and the other is my university's best friend.It was very very good time for me because "Long time no see" They are all my best friend and they have a warm heart, too.

2) [quesion]How long was your vacation ?
>>[answer] :
About one week. I think it was a short time for me. I had many schedules for it and I had prepared for it too, But almost schedule was cancel because I and my husband were very tired.

3) [question]Have you tried going to other foreign countries ?
>>[answer] :
No, I have not tried it because I don't have enough money for travelling other countries.But some years later,our family will go travelling foreign coutries, Philiphine,German,Spain...I want to go Santiago's way. That's way is very famous. Do you know it? Somedays later, I will go with my daughter..For it, I will prepare many things. I will earn money and collect it. I will go exercise because we will have to walk my hours. I will study,speak Spainish,English,etc. I will read a book about spain's history. I will learn to take a picture.

4) [question]How did you like it?
>>[answer] : No

5) [question] How often do you take a vacation ?
>>[answer] :
I take a vacation one for a year. For my two baby, we have to go travel many times.but we didn't it for some reasons. I am so sorry them

6) [question] How about going to Hawaii for your next vacation?
>>[answer] :
Hawaii ? well, I wouldn't . Hawaii is very beautiful city, beautiful beach, hot weather. But I wouldn't think for it.

The End~~~ It was very difficult for me to write english.
Time to work now....

댓글 없음: