목요일, 7월 26, 2007

Tommorrow, Emma will call to me about "Friendship" Topic.
Now , I will prepare for "Personalities" because "Friendship" was already studied yesterday.

Q : What do you think of your bad and good side of personality?
A : My bad of personalities are For.The first is "Lost" something,cellular phone ,purse , handbag.... .The Second is "forget" something, schedule, meeting at private. The third is "Angry" at favorite persons, friend,family,baby, husband.
At last , "lack of tenacity". I am a big woman because of boring a baby last year. I think to need a diet. This year, From March to April, I had eaten less than before. But I fail to diet because of not going exercise, running or yogus.

My good of personality is "Comportable" at any persons. I am not afraid of meeting person at first. I like to talk to anyone and listen to other persons.

Q : Have you ever tried to change your bad habit?
A : To change "lack of tenacity", I had scheduled exactly every hour,every day.
But I failed it. Oh I think of something. When I was a little girl in the elementary school, I was a very timid and coward one. In the elementary school, children was grouped at rich man or woman and not so on. My father was teacher , I was not grouped at rich persons. Almost I was alone. But When I went to the middle school, I was bright children . I changed !!! Actually I didn't try to something. Just change childeren. At elementary school, Many children was very bad But At middle school, All children was very very warm heart. I didnot need to change but opened my own deep bright heart.

Q : If so, Tell me what your bad habit was and how you did get over it or made it better ?
A : uhm.... Korean educational system was a little bad about Opening and discovering of student's talents. School, teacher,parent have to discover their baby and have their baby to be proud of theirselves and have to think that All people must admire to other person,and have to be thought that Color,nation,thinking is not to be reasons to distinsh Other persons. Now I am 35 years old but I don't know about my talent, Always I found it. For discovering my talent, I try to do anything. I studied "Vocal","Jazz Dance","Book Art"...In future I will study B-Boy Dance,Write a music,take a picture at Lomo,Digical Camera.

Q : People say that one's habit become personality, What do you think about this idea?
A : I agree it too, Habit become personality.Repeat and repeat about same thinking always, That thinking come true. If person wish to heartfully, It will be true. Same thing Repeat and repeat to do about something, it's act become his part of body. I think it.

Q : If you see somebody who has the same bad habit now would you help him or her?
A : If he or she do, I will talk to him or he about my experience. It will be better him or her to overcome bad habit. I think it too

댓글 없음: