Today's Topic is personality.
Question is following :
1. What do you think of your bad and good habit side of personality?
>>>
I think that Good habit side of personality is comportable at people, even
though he or she meet for the first time. People are comfort for me, and I
am comfort for people I think.I like people I like to talk and listen their
thought. I like to talk them my dream and thought. But I try to listen more
and more than talk. I think it is very important for them to undestand.
I think that Bad habit side of personality is Not finishing at work. Because
that My interesthing is very wide , example, I want to study english ,But
At the same time I want to sing a song very well, I want to go exercise about
diet in the early morning everyday. Finally I don't finish anything, studing
English,sing a song very well,And wake up early in the morning.It is my
bad habit of personality.Fortunately, I do not delay my job, Computer
Programming.
2. Have you ever tried to change your habit ?
>>>
I tried to change my bad habit about waking up lately, I did make a alarm
clock beating in the six or six thirty in the morning. But That was no good
because after I put off the alarm clock , I went to bed again.
I tried to change my bad babit about studing english everyday, I wrote it
into my diary and My English blog is the first page when Internat is open
at the first time. But At that time,I ignore my english blog, And after all,
Change my first Internat page into my company's board.
I tried to sing a song very well, I went to Chorus, And now Every Tuesday
After finishing my work, I practice many songs , and Very very little, I
become better I think.
3.If so, tell me what your bad habit was end haw ou did get over it or mad it
better ?
>>>
Waking up early and Studying English are not get over and don't make it
better But Sing a song well is not get over and make it better than before..
In conclusion,I think that I do make a little bit better.
4. People say that one's habits become personality.What do you think about
this idea?
>>>
I agree it, Good habit become good personality, Bad habit become bad
personality. A long long ago, at my elemantary school, That time, I didn't
be comfort at people because I was afraid of meeting and talking people.
But I thought and thought in mind, " Times goes on , and someday, I
feel comfortable people" Yeah, I thought it, Especially , a new term at
elementary,middle school I prayed it. And At the high school, I found
that I like to talk and meet friends.
I am interesting in many things, music,writing,dancing. That is expression
about something of mind. After thirties,passion of expression was more and
more before . I think it was impatience "Now I have to learn dancing ,sing
a song, and I have to write everyday After now, I would be lately learning
something" That thought push to me and It made me many thing at one time.
Now, I think It is not true and I have to go back step by step.
I think that You make me awake from bad habit. Now I realized it
5.If you see somebody who has the same bad habit how would you help him
or her?
>>>
I need a friend who talk to my bad habit and be interested my thought,
And he or she help me not to give up and to cheer up.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기