수요일, 11월 28, 2007

Today's Topic is "Moments" ,My Teacher told me that word "Moment" , Happy moment or bad moment.. and so on... I search for Moment and found two Moment.

The First Moment is "Unforgetable moment". Questions are following :

1. Have you had any unforgetable moments in your life?
>>
Yes, I have tree unforgetable moments in my life. The First time was that I had a big prize for my poem at Four grade Elementary school. I competited with a girl who was studying very well. and I win that game and got a prize. I was happy because I win that girl. The Second moment was that I sat a chair at Programming school, my seat was the first line and I studied very much about Computer programming because I have to work with Programmer and I don't know about it. That day, I was boring about class, and I saw outside window and I was loosing and warm heart. It was very delicious. I was happy that time. The Third moment was boring my baby at first. It was surprised finally I was mother of baby and It was hurt body but unfortunately monent. My baby ate my heart milk automatically, naturally.It was great time in my life.

2. During your childhood was there any unforgetable experienced that you can remember?
>>
During my childehood? Well, I think about it. Just moment please.No I don't remember it.

3. How about during your school day?
>>
During my school day I experience about unfortunately moment when I was second grade in middle school. I did do serious fault at first grade teacher who teach household. She was angry about me and shout very much. But Unhappiness was not started. After that time, My first grade student looked at me their rest time and talked each other whisper and looked at me like criminal. I beared it for almost one month. I thought that I killed myself. That experience I don't forget it.

4. Parties that you've been attended?
>>
In Korea, Parties is not nomal. It was very special something. A rich child opened a party when he or she was a birthday. Only one I accepted a invitation when I was fifth grade elementary school. She had a rich father and very pretty face, studied very well. Her House was great ~~~.It was very very big house like being reported at Magazine and had beatiful room ,bed... I envied her and After that day ,everyday I want to dream when at dream I was a prince like having her house. Everyday I want to do it.

5. Your lovelife?
>>
I don't know what you mean.

6. If you are married, how about your wedding?
>>
I am married, and when I am wedding, My dress was beautiful and I feel I am a princess. My husband was great too, I don't envy anybody and anything.

7. How about your family?
>>
I have a father,mother and two brothers and law-sister, two children and only one husband. I love them very much.

8. How about your unforgetable vacation?
>>
When I was elementary school, I lived at Jinju city yet, My family traveled at Seoul city, we went to a zoo and garden and played at Amusement park. It was funny I was happy about it.


The Second Moment is "Embarassing moment". Questions are following :

1. Do you remember any embarrassing moment of your life?
>>
Yes I have. when I was second grade elementary school, we studen,teacher were ready to Sports day, It was fall day.I had a bowel, I don't remember why. I thought I was a very young man I did not want to tell my teacher to go the rest room.At class, Some Rotten smell let my teacher seach who was bowel, But he did not found me. Finally after school, I came back home I washed my pants my mother not to find it and scold me. I don't remember after that time, my mother scold me or not, But I was ashamed of myself and I don't tell that memories any body.

2. Did you hear any fun story from your friend that was embarrassing?
>>
Yes, I heard my husband was embarrassing memories from my law-mother. When my husband was boy at elementary school, That time rest room was deep cave in the bottom. He was falling down at rest room but he catched a board the edge of rest room's hole But Nobody helped him because they don't know it, after many minutes, his mother found hime and saved him.Sometimes she told me about that accident "If not that accident, his face is handsome now" Because He is not handsome now but I think my husband's face is the most handsome man.

3. What is your first reaction when something unexpected happen to you?
>>>
I don' know what I act after I found unexpected happen.But Everytime I try to do sincely and pure my heart at something or some people. And I know I did not have a bad heart and with planned schedule to my friend,my family. I always Money is not important than healthy, and If I, my family,friend did not hurt their body, I did do a relax. But I know In the world there were many bad people too, I tried not them to hurt my lover. If bad people hurt me or my family,my friend, I will fight them for my lover

4. How would you feel if you were really in serious and formal situation and you made very embarrassing mistake?
>>
I feel I am very ashamed of myself because my shamed is not my fault, money,bad people but I did not stop other's same fault like me. I experience it at This May month. Bad woman cheated me with planned schedule, and she lets me put my full money with bankcard. She went back on my goodwill and she used my bad situation and gloomy life, heart for getting my money. She was very crutely man but she did not fired from company just warning once. Recently I did not see and did not talk any word. I was very scared that I wet from her bad mind with red heart. I hope that in the future We did not meet everyday.

5. When you try to avoid embarrassing moments,It turned out to be worse something.Do you any experience like above example or how had were your embarrassing moments?
>>>Yes I found it when I worked at my Computer programming. Because I don't know my program which already made long years ago and nobody I told me anything. Sometimes I found it that It was very stranger for me but I don't try to solve it because It was not my problem,It was not my fault. But After a few days or more time later , That problem awak me and I solved it not loving heart. My act was not right, whenever I found a doubtable problem I must solve it. Do remember Changsuk, BeeAhn, Do your best at work whenver you found problem , You must solve it.Do remember

6. Were you physically embarrassed or verbally embarrased? Which case is worse for you?
>>>
In daily, I am surprised very well everything. But A big problem awake me that time I am not surprised at all, More I am reasonable. It was my merits I think.

댓글 없음: