Today's topic is "Diet" but I don't search for it, and I will ready about "Exercise".
Question is following:
1) Do you have a diet?
>>>
No, I must do a exercising for diet but I don't exercise. Only Yoga.
Yoga is only for healthy. I have a hard time to wake up in the morning. And After Last month, I did a Yoga in lunch time. I feel that my body is getting healthy more and more. I like Yoga. Today I continue to go Yoga at next month. Three time at a week, I go to the Yoga room. My body like it. But For dieting, I have do a nothing.but I need a diet because even though second birth baby I didnot be light. It is very problem for me to decrease my pride and self-confidence. I didn't fit my cloths any more . I hate myself. To stop hating myself, Dieting is very important for me.
2) How often will you do exercise if you do a diet?
>>>
Today I bought two jumping-rope. One is for my daughter. It is small which is for children. Next Week,26 Nov ,Tournament at kindergarten will open with jumping-rope. My daughter want to exercise everyday. The other is for myself. It is big which is for adult. I will do exercise every in the morning. That time will be six thirty AM. Tommorrow I will wake up with alarm clock at 6 AM and I will wear my sports wear and I will go in the room which is for my daughter and my mother. I will let my daughter awake. Maybe she dislike me because she want to sleep more but I will whisper her ear "Go exercise a jumping rope,sweet girl"
She and I will go outside and arrive at playground and we will jumping more and more. It will be difficult for us to continue a first day but we finish jumping a rope a hundred times. We will go , stop and rest for finishing a hundred times. But we will be happy after doing it, we will grap with hands and come back home.
This is by image-makeing. Isn't it a Wonderfull ~~~~
3) How's your schedule for diet?
>>>
Three times at a week, I will go Yoga. Everyday in the morning I will go jumping a rope with my daughter. I will learn about muscular motion at company, A junior at my department like a muscular and go exercise at health-club everyday. His body is great !!! And I will eat less and less than now.I will eat like Vegetarian, I will stop eating a meat food after this time. I really want to. After TV Program and Book about environment I eat less and less a meat food. And Now I will stop it. I will be successfull healthy and slim body with diet .
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기