Today's Topic is "Transportation" and I try to searh for it but I don't search.
And I will question similiar to "Transportation",bus,subway.. That's following:
1. Do you often buses?
>>
Yes , Almost every day. I take a bus. When I arrive from home to company, I went to the subway and change the line twice time, and Finally I went to the bus station and took it. Everyday when I went to company and came back home, I used in bus.
2. What are the good things and bad thing of taking buses?
>>
Good thing of taking buses is very cheap for transporation And Bad things is many many people in it. And Very Very heavy I don't breathing very much. and I don't seat in it many times I dislike it. At Subway and buse I don't seat in it when I went to company or came back home.
3. These days the bus transportation business is declined.One of the main reason is the effect of shuttle buses of department, store and hotels. WHat do you think of his?
>>
Well,From now on, I don't think about it but I will think. just moment please...
Uhmm,Drivers of buses dislike shuttle bus because Their job disappear more and more. Shuttle bus of hotel exist But Shuttle bus of mart don't exist any more because small store and old market 's seller dislike it and they strike long time.
4. Do you think that the bus fare is reasonable?
>>
I think Korean bus fare isn't cheap because every year it get a raise more and more. Korean subway fare isn't cheap two,the reason is same bus too.And That reason and fasion about bicycle many people drive a bicycle. It is very good for environment and their healthy too. Someday I want to drive on bicycle for going company.
5. Do you take buses when you commute?
>>
Yes Almost I take buse and subway when I commute but sometimes late night I used taxi.Taxi is very expensive but It is faster than buses or subway. and I used it.
6. How do you pay the bus fare? Do you use buscard or any other card or pay the money?
>>I almost use Checkcard for paying the bus fare. Sometimes I used money.My CheckCard is same cash card and It is not Creditcard. Cash card can be pulled out when bankbook hase a cash. But Creditcard is used at any time.I pay bus fare or subway fare with Checkcard.
7. What kind of vehicle,transportation do you usually take when you commute?
>>
when I commute, I used bus and subway. After I went home, I took a subway ad change twice line And went outside , Finally I took a buse.
8. Some people prefer taking subway than riding a car or bus when they commute. What do you prefer A car, a bus, or subway. And Can you tell me why?
>>
In private, I like a car, I have a license of car but it was long long ago. I can't drive my car. I like my husband to took a car to my company. It was unusall.But I like it. My husband drive a car and I seat beside his seat. We talk to much time about our kids,department,accident,people at company. But I like to subway.Almost everyday(becase recently my husband is very very busy) I and my husband went outside home , grasped each hand's and took a subway. When I twice line change, we separted.That' time was thirty minute but I love that time.
9. Do you have any idea what could help to prevent the traffic jam?
>>
I have one idea to prevent the traffic jam.It is more and more bicycle road beside car road. Because Many people want to ride a bicycle when they commute but they don't do it because it was very dangerous. And I think Many and Many bicycle road help to prevent the traffic jam.
10.Have you ever riding a bike to commute? If you destination isn't so far, riding a bike has lots of merits. Don't you agree? What would be the merits riding a bike for commuting?
>>
Riding a bike is good at environment. Car pull bad smoke It is bad at people,tree,animal too.Riding a bike is good at healthy too.Fat is very important issue. Naturally Fat people is dieting for riding a bike. Don't you think about it?
11.Were any happenings when you were in the traffic jam?
>>Well,At Weekend When I went to the appointment's location by bus,traffic jam is happening many time,no almost times.At that time It is good thing when I am sitting at a seat but It is not good when I am standing a bus.
12. What do you prefer taking public vehicle(transportation) or private vehicle? And Could you tell me that the merits thant you can have taking one or the other?
>>
In prive, I like private vehicle, When With my mother,father or my kids , A Car need very much because they are old man and they get tired very much Or tehy are too young. But Public vehicle is needed for my family because it's price cheap.
13. How Often do you use the suway?
>>
Everyday I use the subway, Everyday I use the bus too.
14. Which public transportation do you prefer subway or bus?
>>
I prefer subway than bus transportation. Because I like to read a book But At Bus,I can't read much because too shake But Subway isn't it and I like it
15. Have you ever used the subway in a ruch hour?
>>>
Yes, Everyday I used the subway in a ruch hour. It was a war.There were many and many people and Full but I have to took the subway and I pull the crowd very strong power and I took there. It was like a war but Everyday I have to do it.
16.When is the ruch hour in Seoul or the town where you live?
>>>
I live in Seoul. Seould have Huge people and they have to Work for eating their mouth or their family's mouth.When I was young I live in town, there was not rush hour like Seoul.
17.Which line of subway is the most crowded in a ruch hour?
>>>
Two or three or four line is most crowded. Two is the most. But Tree or Four is as crowded as people must change their line like Two
18. Do you have any suggestion t make this worse situation better?
>>
I think at Every company has a changing commuting time. It is better than now. Everyone has their own commute time, It is better than now. I think
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기