Today's Topic is "Immigration" and is following:
1. Do you have any relatives or friends who immigrate to othercoutries?
>>
No, Nobody who are my friends , families or relatives immigrate any other coutries. They have been born in Korea and Now lived in korea too.
I have been born at Jinju in Korea,but now I live in Seoul,Korea.Only location change.
My coutries, Jinju is small city and I have not heard about immigration,But Seoul is a big big city and there are many different kind of people, and I heard about immigration.
In different cases, I am interested in adoption.Why am I interested in it but
get a news about adoption and I think someday I will work or help for adopted people. but I have schedule about it in detail.
My company, there is adopted woman who has been born in Korea,but she took away from Korea into America.She is very kind of people and she told us that her step father and mother is very kind and she loves them very much.Even though she come back in Korea but I feel that she connects me.I want to talk to someday and I want to be her friend, Just my thought.
2. Have you ever wanted to immigrate to other countries?
>>>
Not Immigration, But just studying I want to go in Germany. I will go there and I will go my respect women, Luise Rinser's tomb. She died at 2002. She was peace-loving people and she connects with a weak ,poor people and have done anything. She was interested in politics. She was novelist ,too, Her novel,"In the middle of life" was bestseller in the world, 1970. I admire her very much. I resemble her brave and passsion about life, people.
3. What is the reason that many Korean people leave their contry?
>>>
I think that there are many reason . One is that father and mother want to go there their children's education.In modern days,we have many information about education,culture, food and country. Especially we have heard about America though movie,television,etc... we think that America's education is very well. American talk to other's in class, study very serious something. And Parent want their kids to educate more well system than their education. After all, many parent go in America.
Second, I think that many korean have a hard life in korea.Salary is very low but Price at life is very expensive. Many people in Korea kill himself.And many people go into the country
4. If you immigrate to other countries,which country would you like to go?
>>>
well, I don't immigrate any other countries. I love in Korea, Korean, my family,my friends. But If you talk to me "If", And I will answer about it. If so, I want to go to ther Germany. Because of "Luise Rinser", you know And most of all That country have well welfare. Until high school,Price of That country's education is very very cheap and even though student has not born in Germany. I like it very much. And if student go to the University, it is very easy at first time but it is very difficult at the last time when student graduate. I like it very much too
5. What kind of problem do usually the immigrant have in the new place of life?
>>>
Most of problem is language and job I think. Even though people ready to language about immigration country but It is not enough. And Almost immigrant has not job from their country. They have a job at laundry ,at Shopping center. They have a hard life at strange country and have lonely feeling.
6. If you have a good chance to immigrate to USA or Canada,Australia Are you going to get it ?
>>>
Not I don't get it, I want to travel into their country but I don't live their country. I love Korea very very much. I admire my nation,my people including me.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기