Today's Topic is "school days". I don't search for it and I found similiar it, "Childhood,...". Following:
1. Where did you spend most of your childhood?
>>
Well, I spent in JinJu City, most of my life, especially childhood. Jinju is small but people is very nice even though their face is not good. ^^*. I love there and Somedays I want to go back there.
2. Who did you spend with? Do you have any brothers or sisters?
>>
I spend alone most of time because my age isnot there but my old brothers,and young brothers age are many people, my brothers have many friend at neighborhood. Most of time I read book and watch TV. and Now I love reading a book. I have two brothers and One is older and the other is younger than me. They are very kind people. My old brother married seven years ago and My young brother don't marry yet.
3. Could you tell me any special memories you've never forgotten?
>>
Uhm.I remember that my father grasped with my hand and we walked down at stairs when I was 4 or 5 years old. I remember my father's hand was very warm and I liked it. I remember that I hurt my right foot for bicycle's wheel and my father run carrying my body who's foot wrap with towel. I saw my father feel like crying and I feel so sad.Third memory is about my mother. For a long time I think my mother is very strong but that time she cried very much. I don't explain why she did.
4. Do you have any bad memories of childhood?
>>
Uhm. When I was elementary school, I had many bad memories.I was very shy because children at elementary was very rich and they disliked me for poor child. I was shy about my father's job, his job is teacher, I hope my father would be doctor or lawyer or president of company. Since I went to middle school, I admired my father and my father's job, teacher. But When I was elementary school, I don't think that what is right or not..Second bad memories was alone, without friend, All Classmate disliked me and they avoid me. I was ashamed of myself and I thought killed myself.That was terrible. and Now I take care of Not being alone people. because that was bad thing and I experienced it.
5 Did you have close friends who met in your childhood?
>>
Yes ,Of course, I have three close friends. I met one of them when I was middle school. We was same like twin. Her hobby or book,lesson about piano, we was same. I liked her very much but After my marriage, we separated a part with my fault and misunderstanding. I want to meet her and I want to say "I was sorried about my mistake and I want to forgive me, please". one of them I met her my high school. she was short but her mind was very wide like sea. I thought that I felt she was my senior or old sister. I liked her and after adult sometimes I thought about her. Recently I met her at Jinju city. she was married and have two sons. I will meet her in my rest life.One of them I met her in University. She was very smart and lead me right way. I love her . I admire my three friends and will love them forever.
6.What did you like the most doing with your friends when you are young?
>>
In my young age, I was doing for search for somethings. I dislike make-up, wearing-beautiful dress, Only my interesting was reading a book or searching for my dream. Actually I don't know my dream but I always think I earn money , do what I want to .Now I don't search for my dream but I didnot do rest , learn about my interesting and I believe that I will achieve it.
"Favorite teacher,...". Following:
1. Do you have any memories about teachers who you never forget?
>>
Yes I have one, She was dancing teacher when I was high school. She was always fair and she think that Effor was very important and Ability is not important. I was poor dancer but I did my best. She graded high score because I did do my best.Tree years ago I met her again. I was very happy about it. she was very old but very attractive. I love her. I will met her forever. Today I will call her.
2. What is so special for you to remember him or her?
>>
Because She was always fair not inclining anything. and She told me about not dancing, It was history. Our country's bad and sad history. I was impressed at it. She was very very special one. I admired her very much.
3. Which grade were you in when you met him or her?
>>
I was Two and Tree grade at high school.
4. Did you have a chance to meet him or her recently?
>>
Yes Tree years ago, I had a chance to meet her. I liked it very much. Fortunately She remembered me. I love it very much too. She remembered that I was tomboy and smart.^^
5. If Yes,what was the difference between now and then?
>>
It was very different that time I was very young and I felt me like youngman who will come true somedays, But not I am mother of two kids, I feel she is like my mother and feel comfortable because she and I am old and do our life more wisely. It was difference between now and then.
"Life History...". Following:
1. When and Where were you born?
>>
I was born in Jinju City at nighteen-seventy tree.
2. Which school did you go?
>>
I went to Elementary school which Attached Jinju teacher's colleage. I went to Samhyun Middle school and highschool which attached Kyungsang University. I went to KyungSang Engineering University. All school graduated in Jinju City. Not Twenty six, I lived at or by Jinju city. When I was twentysix years old I went to Seoul City because learnig Programming Skills.
3. What do you do for a living?
>>
I make a Computer program for a living.
4. Are there any big moments your life changed in a certain way?
>>
I have Big moment in my life. When I was elementary school I was shy but I was middle school I change my Characters Cheerful. I pride my self and feel that everybody is important one and I will always admire any persons when I was middle school. I believe it until now.
5. Are there Any people whom you were influenced by?
>>
My father and mother are very important and influenced evey thing and That teacher, dancing teacher was my thought higher and higher, and Last Luise Rinser is very important for me her novel is great.
"Your Future...". Following:
1. Do you think you are an optimist?
>>
Yes I am optimist. I believe that Good thing bear good result and bad thing bear bad result. Except using friend or neighborhood for himself,prifit, I like everybody. Recently someone use me for herself and her money,profit,religion. that time I did not know about her and what she is doing But After knowing it, I don't see her even meeting at a restroom.
2. What would be changed for the better life in this point?
>>
I think now my life make myself. I satisfied about something. Of course I don't like some point about me but almost I love myself and my life,my family,my children,husband.In the future I dream I would find my dream and achieve it. My dream is only one. That is it
3. Could you tell me your future goal?
>>
My future goal is that my loving friend and family,my kid and husband would be healthy and be happy life when they would come true their dream. and I will search for my dream and mission and come true it.
4. What would you do to reach your future goal?
>>
For my goals, First I prayed for myself,my loving friend,family,children,husband. and I wil learn about interesting anything, writing a writer, dancing,painting...
5. Have you ever done anything for your near future better? tell me those efforts?
>>
I make a schedule about my diet and I read a book about diet and Vegitarian and I do exercise Yoga one month ago.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기