월요일, 11월 19, 2007

Today's Topic is "Generation Gap" and question is follow:

1. What's meaning of "Generation Gap"
>>
I think that difference of thought, lifestyle,philosophy, two generation, probably, old and young people.Old people think that it is very important visible something example,money,family,job But young people think that it is very important, invisible somthing example, love, friendship,dream.Young people love themselves and dislike other people force them to work at job like drinking,coffee service...But Old people love relation between others and they take care of other people and dislike people love themselves and dislike people damage at themselves. Young people always go forward at any area, job,art...But old people think backward and they teach junior of their knowledge about job with pleasure.

Young people have passion and dream in their heart but Old people have warm and knowledge in their heart.

2. Do you believe that young generations today are more aggressive?
>>
Yes, I think so.Today Yong people are aggressive more than my age.They have impatient. They talk to other at impolite.They don't listen to other's and They only talk to other about their thought.But Other words, They have passion about something They repair system at company. They break down a existing law. They talk to senior at rough Right and Right. I love their passion, fire about dream. They don't give up at any time. Tha't attitud develop our social things.

3. What do you think that it is the special thing at young people?
>>>
I think that young people love new and new. They always change their handphone,PC,hair style,cloth fashion. They hate old thought,force..Todays, Young people Change old to new But Young need patient and thought. I think

4. When do you think you are young or you are old?
>>>
Well,when I schedule about dream or new things about dancing or sing a song. I like to learn about any thing. I like to wear White shirt(isn't it fashion item this year?) and jeans. I love them. But My body betray me. and Somedays I want to wear white shirts and jean in proudly. When I listen to young people's thought. I feel I am old. Their speaking and voice are very passionate about something.

5. Have you told to older than you ? I hope yours have more proud yourselves. or....
>> I think yours teach me more and more and deeper and deeper. I feel so sad that young people don't admire old people or old generation any more. I think It is not true because old people have wisdom it is not existing. Old people have wisdom and Young people have brave and passion and I hope Two generation admire each generation. In the future, It will be true I think

댓글 없음: