목요일, 9월 14, 2006

I was late today. Almost everyday I think it too. I am a wife , law-in-daugher, mother of two kids, But I did do nothing about them. Even doing so, I was late everydays. I am shamed of myself, I am shamed of doing my work too. Too late come here my seats at my company, too late work my program's schedule or finish the ending of program. My senior and master are disappoint of me not to finish or to finish lately . I think so.. I don't know that they think too. Next time I will come here earlier and I will finish my job earlier.. I will do..

Today is a day which I go to my english school. It is very happy to me.I like to study , speak and write in English. My teacher is black man and came from Canada, He talk to us to earn money at Korea. He is very taller , maybe 190 cm.. Wow. and He wears glasses, sometimes during classes he takes off his glasses.
He asks us "What did you do in highlight on last weekend?" or "What are you going to do on this weekend?" At every times, he gave us same questions. And Today he ask me "BeeAhn,or ChangSuk What are you going to do on this weekend?" I will speak indistinctly "I will go my brother's home with my husband,two kids"..... Today I will prepare answers of that question..Follow

"I will go my younger brother's home as is usualy with me, At his home, My father and mother is there from last weekends. In real, they live at his hometown in Jinju city and sometime they go to Seoul city because of congratulation his three kids(my elder brother, me and my younger brother) of birthday or Chuseok which is Korea thanksgiving Day.This time they went here because of my elder brother's birthday last weekend and they stayed there Seoul too.
Saturday, We, are my parents,my husband and two kids, will go to the COEX at Samsung-Dong because we must go to the Aquarium until this month. I got half price three-ticket of Aquarium from my law-in-sister who married my husband's elder brother. She has a warm-heart and helps me very much..

Time to work now... later I will show you my today's Homework... It is very interesting ....

댓글 없음: