목요일, 9월 21, 2006

Today's homework is just one paper.."write a mail to apply for a water skiing instructor at Consultant" Is it interesting !!!! I like it because I like to write sentence with english and I like to speak loudly....

that is Follow :

"Dear sir / Madam,

I would like to apply for a water skiing instructor during this August.
I am 33 years old. I am a computer programmer , but during a summr vacation, I can teach other people with a water skiing instructor . Almost every years I have had it. I like to be with people especially ,children at oceans, Miami ,Balley and so on... I have a water skiing license.

I am available for an interview at only dinner time from 7 PM to 9 PM because during daytimes, I must work at Computer company with Programmer. You can cantact me on my cell phone .xxx-xxx-xxx

Sinceerely...

BeeAhn."

How about this? when I wrote this words, I like it very much...
Time to work now

댓글 없음: