수요일, 9월 13, 2006

My favorite novelist is Ruise Rinser who was born at Germany. She has been a very hard time at 1940 ~ 1950 in prison where she was killed anydays. But I think that she overcome her fame ,she didn't forget in her time and she wrote it. I admire her from her live days to her dead now. I am like to understand her lonely life and empty love of people..Even I admire her but I didn't do anything that she like. Maybe she dislike me who do nothing to another only a complaint others.

Now I listen to radio I like it, Actually My best condition is listenging to radio or music during coding ,typing and talking to MSN's friend or husband. Now music of hearing from radio is sweet and great,, I will buy this music but now I don't know it. Later I will login in IMBC(www.imbc.com) and go around 'today's music paper' at Kim Kiduck's radio.I am happy now.. Time to eat a luch now.....Uhmmm Goodbye today...


댓글 없음: