월요일, 9월 04, 2006
Just a few minutes ago, I finished my lunch with my team."Seuleung-tang" It was a delicious food and we went a church and sat on chairs with windy and bright lights. It was a good feeling to me and it was awaked for me to work more and more actively. Oh forgotten, I have studied English at school during a month with helping our company, every Wednesday and Friday 7:30 PM. Last Friday, the First class and I was late and I was be with my kid.But out classmate were good and smiled at me and my kid. Our teacher,Gorden, black man and a good face too. I am a lucky man because my company and classmate,teacher. I will learned about speaking and writing English and I will have many friends too.. I will.....but Now Time to work.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기