Well, My son has been a sick after last weekend, until now. He has caught a cold and I was a hard time for him to endure. He is Only a seven-month after being born. I don't believe a Doctor's word because they was a very rude after taking a care about only a few minutes. How silly My loving kids of their careless hands.I always think that It is a belief for my hand to my sick kids better than doctor's it. And I believe that Don't eat to my kids is better than eat a drug when Kids has a heat on his head or catch a cold. If kid eat a drug only a cold, time after time,When he has a serious disease,drugs maybe will not kill his serious diseases.
But It was a only my thought, My husband and My law-in-mother don't think it. Never.. And My law-in-mother dislike me for kids not to take a drugs. She like to eat a drug herself and she belive that her Grandson and Granddaughter is willing to do, too. she dislike my thought.... I tired about taking over a drug and hospital from them. I didn't tell about it but I dislike their thought on deeply heart and didn't admire them... I cannot help it... Now....
Time to work now
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기