월요일, 9월 11, 2006

Oh my goddeness !!!! I am crazy now....What I must do my development schedule for my program until now isnot finish yet. At this morning I had a meeting with User who is now using my program, But one thing is not UI or Data or Schedule at all. Even I don't know what I had to do for finishing it. Now I go aroung WebSite here and there...Oh my god... Until Today. I have to give my master my development schedule...He will wait for it...But I have no idea about not finishing One thing.....God please help me....

댓글 5개:

익명 :

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the boots were around 340 pounds on every page. But finally I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

익명 :

Hello. And Bye.

익명 :

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

익명 :

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 340 dollars on every page. But finally I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

익명 :

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots are around 190 bucks on every page. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?